Digital Finance Transformation Expert
Would you like to make the difference in our Finance Automation projects?
Are you keen on working with big data and designing new processes and solutions?
Join our Finance Transformation Team!
Simplification is a must in a continuously changing environment - and is helping businesses to stay current and up to date in this era. Digital Finance Transformation Expert plays a key role in this by analyzing big data, implementing new solutions and upgrading recently implemented processes, systems and tools. In our Global Finance Center in Budapest, we support the global accounting transformation projects to keep our position as a leading energy technology company.
Partner with the best
In this role you will be driving simplification projects and improvement initiatives, to deliver accurate financial reporting and analysis. From your ability to structure and analyze big amount of data, challenge the status quo, you will design new processes and propose new solutions. With your can-do attitude, your ability to learn and quickly understand standards and processes, you will optimize processes, implement new solutions and very interested in operational excellence and continuous improvements.
As a Digital Finance Transformation Expert, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting global accounting transformation projects
- Identifying opportunities for process automation and build innovative solutions (e. g. with RPA)
- Preparing analytics, develop KPI dashboards using Power BI, Power Pivot and TS
- Improving Excel files by developing macros and VBA to reduce repetitive tasks
- Leading discussions with various stakeholders to implement improvements to existing processes
- Supporting functional requirements gathering and feasibility assessment together with IT function
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Accounting / Finance / IT
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, VBA, Macros, Power BI, Power Pivot, ThoughtSpot, Datalake
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience ideally in an international environment
- Written and verbal fluency in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location in Hungary (up to 3-5 days/ week)
- Flexibility in your work-schedule
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary working office policy
- Wellbeing activities by volunteer teams
- Supplementary private medical care option
- Safety net of life insurance
- Additional flexible benefit framework
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.