Rent and Service Charge Manager
As a Rent and Service Charge Manager based at a large housing association in London, you will be responsible for setting and monitoring service charge budgets across the organisation.
A social housing provider, managing homes on behalf of a local council based in London.
Key responsibilities within this social housing role include:
- Responsible for the accurate calculation, setting and issue of all service charges, for our tenanted and leasehold properties.
- Ensure that the Rent and Service Charge team provides an excellent customer focused professional service to tenants and leaseholders.
- To support the annual service charge budgeting and actual audit process.
- To manage the relevant rent accounting function, including write offs and allocation of payments to accounts. Manage the relationship the Local Authority in relation to rent refunds, housing benefits over payments etc.
- Responsible for providing complaint resolution within the scope of the rent and service charge function.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of managing and motivating teams to deliver objectives and targets.
- Experience within a similar position.
- Experience setting service charges.
- Experience of managing and developing financial services.
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of finance,including regulatory issues.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills and an ability to understand and interpret information.
Hybrid working opportunities.