Senior Analyst, Transfer Agency (Dealing)
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing adjustments to individuals with health conditions and disabilities. If you would benefit from adjustments for any part of the employment process, please inform the recruiter to discuss your individual requirements.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and inexperience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
Working as part of a dedicated Dealing Team in the Transfer Agency Department, providing high touch client service to a range of Northern Trust's Transfer Agency clients.
The department provides third party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, finance and the Investor Services Centre.
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in India.
- Escalation point for unresolved issues for the India TA Dealing team and junior team members within Ireland TA Dealing.
- Day to day client reporting - Prediction reports, cash reports, register reports etc.
- Workflow queue management and analysis.
- Responsible for assigned clients, taking ownership of TA Dealing team activity for these clients.
- Ensure all deliverables are sent as per agreed timeframes.
- Maintaining up to date procedures and checklists.
- Completion of data protection checks and ensuring all external communication is issued in line with TA policies.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other TA functional areas, such as New Business, Investor Services Centre, Registration, Finance and other internal areas.
- To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
- Respond to client and investor queries in a timely manner.
- Comply with Regulations and internal Northern Trust policies.
- A flexible approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong PC Skills – thorough knowledge of MS Word & Excel and ability to learn systems used within the Business (Essential).
- Effective verbal reasoning, written communication and numeric skills (Essential).
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to review and resolve complex queries.
- Knowledge of fund administration and the regulatory environment is highly desirable.
- A good understanding of effective risk management.
- Transfer Agency experience would be advantageous.
- Financial Services experience is required.
- Previous client facing experience is preferable.
- College/ University qualification is highly desirable.
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
- Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
- Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
- Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance (REMOVE FOR LUX POSTINGS), Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.