Budapest Treasury Capital Markets Senior Specialist
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions
- Professional development, internal and external trainings (opportunity for ACCA and CIMA)
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interest
- Inclusive and welcoming environment
- Review and manage the Treasury approval process for Structured Notes (Morgan Stanley issued debt securities linked to underlying assets e.g. an equity index, currencies, interest rates, etc.).
- Work with the Business Units on unsecured funding related matters
- Monitor risk exposure and limit compliance for issued debt
- Provide insights into sources and uses of funding by Business Units
- Transform raw data into meaningful metrics and charts to support decision making
- Support the global Treasury teams with the information and analysis they need for debt issuance, investing in financial assets and managing risks
- Drive Treasury projects and initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive mindset and eagerness to take ownership
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high energy level environment
- Ability to learn new applications and systems
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and attention to detail
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Economics
- CFA, PRM, FRM qualification or equivalent is an advantage
The Treasury Capital Markets Team develops and executes the Firm's long-term funding plan. The team continuously monitors the global capital markets for opportunities to enhance funding diversification and cost-effectiveness. It also manages FX, interest rate, and other risks.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management, and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations, and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross-section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.