Mgr.-Analysis & Change PM#193837
This description is for the role of Business Process lead as part of the Data Sourcing team within Finance Change. The role revolves around being able to accurately and concisely capture and represent system/ process flows and procedures including the controls for the respective line teams. The need for this function is essential for being able to rightfully size projects and efforts and avoid oversimplification due to gaps in the perceived scope. Role involves interviewing multiple business partners to understand their existing processes, be able to illustrate and communicate those processes and then adapt those or the relevant project to ensure any gaps are addressed or accounted for and mitigated. The VP of Business Process will report directly to the AMS Data Sourcing Dir in Raleigh.Your future colleagues
At Finance Change we work across the entire CFO division (Financial Accounting, Product Control, Treasury, and Regulatory Reporting) to ensure that we implement the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key partners and IT as the solution provider, we work to build ground breaking business solutions using our deep functional expertise. We aim to deliver pivotal initiatives using leading project management and business analysis as we pursue our goal of protecting and improving shareholder value through optimizing the use of our financial resources. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural valuesYour skills and experience We are looking for:
- Equivalent experience of 7 + years of Financial experience (4 or more with process flows) Knowledge of Financial products is required to insure the proper context
- Knowledge of typical lifecycle events and respective business functions is a plus
- Ability to communicate as the applicant will need to interact with the staff, line business partners, IT colleagues and management.
- Expectation is that the person can prepare Presentations with an appropriate level of detail based upon the audience.
- Proficiency of Power Point, Excel, MS Word and Visio or similar tools required to frame issues, requirements, options and solutions
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.