Client Service Manager, Vice President
Who we are looking for:
The Client Services team is focus to deliver highly valued services and solutions to clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered; and to manage and strengthen the business relationship with clients.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Client Service Manager, VP you will
- Provides quality services to assigned clients and be responsible to their requirements and enquiries;
- Serves as focal point with assigned clients for the collection and resolution for all services enquiries and issues as well as provides consistent messaging to clients;
- Coordinates with relevant internal teams to resolve client enquiries;
- Prepares documents / presentation materials for regular client service review meetings and participates such meetings as well as manages follow-up actions;
- Be responsible to perform and complete all required internal client review and procedures to comply with internal policies and requirements e.g. monthly client billing, client KYC regular review, client annual review, client risk rating annual review, etc.;
- Manages and coordinates new client account / new market opening activities;
- Reviews and analyzes customer profitability, customer retention and risk management of assigned client base;
- Manages, monitors, analyzes, & communicates service levels and financial metrics for assigned clients;
- Manages information flow internally and with clients regarding service issues, remediation plans and status;
- Facilitates cross divisional resolution of business line conflicts; elevates issues to next level of executive management as appropriate;
- Work collaboratively with other business lines within the organization to meet clients requirements
- Communicates client needs and requirements as well as competitive information for products enhancement and development;
- Manages internal projects or provides project support to project owners within the team;
What we value:
- These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong team player, self-motivated, ability to work effectively and autonomously
- Embrace State Street’s “corporate values”
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- University Graduate; 5 - 10 years related experience in financial services
- Demonstrated strong knowledges in asset servicing and asset management functions
- Fund Accounting/Administration background would be a plus
- Strong verbal & written communication, interpersonal, analytical and time management skills
About State Street:
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.