Accounting Manager International Real Estate #195764
Your field of responsibility:
The role is allocated in the Global Real Estate International Finance Department of Credit Suisse Asset Management.
As Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for operationally managing the closing and reporting processes of one or several international real estate investment funds, from property level to consolidation.
We offer you:
- a challenging role in a growing business unit
- the opportunity to participate in the establishment of finance operations within new countries
- the opportunity to develop and optimize financial reporting from country units across the globe
- the opportunity to develop and implement effective controlling instruments and KPIs
- the opportunity to participate in complex digitalization projects (also across departments)
- the challenge to lead a variety of international external service providers (accountants, tax advisors etc.) in various countries
- close collaboration with and exposure to other key departments within CS Global Real Estate
- key participation in real estate transactions
- the possibility to implement your good ideas and to drive change
Your future colleagues:
The role is set in a team of experienced senior professionals. The team supports both the growth of the assets under management through transactions as well as the management of the existing international real estate portfolio. Deadlines driven by business requirements, requiring flexibility and quick turnarounds, are coupled with the requirement to work precisely and diligently.
Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreementYour skills and experience:
Your mindset and personality are equally important as your technical skills and experience.
- strong financial background (MSc, CFA, CPA, CIIA or equivalent)
- more than 5 years of hands-on experience in an international environment; preferably with a BIG 4 company or a multinational company
- solid accounting knowledge: international accounting standards (IFRS, INREV, others are seen as a benefit)
- You feel confident in dealing with external counterparties
- Confidence to work in a matrix organization
- Structured approach to complex problems
- Ability to prioritize
- Experience in working in a regulated environment
- Ability to work independently and set own priorities, take ownership of assigned tasks and integrate well into a team
- International real estate experience is regarded as a strong benefit
- Fluent in English and German (both spoken and written), fluency in any other major language is a benefit
- Strong IT skills (MS-Office suite; ERPs; Reporting software)
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Ms. Aebersold would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.