Corporate Audit Digital Assets Assurance Audit Manager, Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for
This role will be part of Corporate Audit’s Digital Assets Assurance team, which is responsible for engagements that focus on State Street Digital business, a new division established in 2021. You will work with a team of auditors to understand and assess risks and related business and technology controls that span digital assets and traditional asset topics and products.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day-to-day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Digital Assets Assurance Audit Manager you will
- Lead audit execution, assess the audit scope, manage assessment procedures, and test application controls
- Utilize a risk-based audit approach
- Manage day-to-day activities for audit projects
- Ensure that audits are completed in compliance with the Corporate Audit Department and Institute of Internal Auditor standards
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent analytical, written communication, interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Industry recognized certification like CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM
- 5+ years of experience with assurance, including over financial services and technology
- Proven ability to learn innovative products and technologies
- Experience with assurance in a number of the following: blockchain and distributed ledger technology, cryptocurrency, custody of digital assets, tokenization, ITGC controls, public and private cloud, system integration, risk management, data analytics
- Audit experience in public accounting or internal audit, focusing on regulated industries
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading, and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.