Group Tax Manager - Direct & Indirect Tax (up to 40% Bonus)
This Group Tax Manager - Direct & Indirect Tax has responsibility across all areas of direct and indirect tax, under UK GAAP.
Our client are a leading FTSE 100 employer, with a HQ in Bristol. They have a great culture and operate across variety of different sectors/industries
The key responsibilities for this Group Tax Manager - Direct & Indirect Tax are:
The role is a senior position in the team, and is expected to proactively drive process improvements and provide guidance and advice to the business whilst ensuring compliance with all jurisdictions tax requirements.
- Proactively identify tax risks and opportunities working with external advisors to progress and resolve
- Maintain appropriate VAT coding process framework and oversee compliance, including MTD compliance
- Primary point of contact for stakeholders across the business.
- Provide guidance to the business on employment tax matters (supported by external tax services provider)
The successful candidate for this Group Tax Manager - Direct & Indirect Tax will have/be:
- Broad In-house Tax experience operating at a Manager level within a practice or in house environment
- Experience of preparing and reviewing VAT returns - preferably including international
- Experience of preparing tax packs for CT, and DT calculations
- Experience of working across multiple locations and countries
- Proactive and keen to develop process efficiencies and control improvements
- Strong attention to detail with process controls focus
Base Salary up to £65,000
Bonus (up to 40%)
Leading wider benefits package