Business Performance Finance Analyst
We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 78,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
We have an excellent opportunity for a forward-thinking Business Performance Finance Analyst to join our Central Business Performance team in Paddington. Reporting into the Senior Business Performance Finance Manager this role will play an integral role in providing accurate & timely reporting and insightful analysis on sales & margin. Key focus is on Own Exclusive Brands “OEB” & how they perform under the “Powered by Kingfisher” strategy. This role will provide you with the opportunity to interact and build relationships within Kingfisher.
- Prepare monthly OEB reporting, working with category & banner finance teams to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Support in the production of the Offer & Sourcing board pack
- Key role in the annual net margin reporting process
- Support investor relations with reporting around key announcements
- Point of contact for two banners on their sales & margin performance
- Adhoc Analysis
- Ability to analyse, evaluate and summarise large sets of data and provide the key conclusions and insights in a structured, clear, and concise manner
- Strong Organizational Skills, ability to manage workload, work under time pressure and provide timely updates
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA (consider part qualified)
- Experience with Power BI, SAP Business Objects preferable
- Previous reporting experience
- Language proficiency in International business English (written and verbal)
- Advanced excel skills (ability to manipulate large datasets)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, apply now!