Creating additional customer and shareholder value through the commercialisation of new and existing services, knowledge, and assets from within the regulated and non-regulated markets.
The client is one of the UK's largest water companies.
- Planning to deliver £1bn business in free cash flow terms.
- Working closely with project managers and directors of the business unit to deliver best in class performance management process and continually improve performance.
- Development and preparation of month end reporting, planning, forecasting and preparation of board monthly packs.
- Prepare numerous economic models on an ad-hoc basis using economic evaluation methodology.
- Own important elements of preparation and implementation of new funding structures and be responsible for delivery of complex study to allow its implementation.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise a diverse workload and work with senior stakeholders to deliver results.
- Passion and ability to work in a business start-up environment.
- Professional Chartered Accountancy (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Excellent knowledge of processes, to develop initiatives and projects from inception to the final product.
- Experience in managing performance and reporting for a major department or organisation.
- Experience in financial modelling.
- Strong numeric and analytical skills, able to link financial and non-financial data.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to produce material timely and at high quality.
- Home working available