• Prepare monthly management accounts for in-house companies.
• Organize and provide financial reports or documents for reference, discussions, meeting or presentations as and when requested by the partners of the companies within the group.
• Prepare in-house payroll or clients’ payroll.
• Admin and Human Resources work as and when required.
• Continuous learning of all tasks undertaken as part of the Admin and Human Resource responsibility.
• Monitoring subordinate/s who may be assigned to work with you.
• Other work as assigned by the management that facilitates or improves the processes and workflow of the admin, accounts and Human Resources of the organization.
• Candidate can have experience in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• Full or part qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA/LCCI/CAT/ Diploma or Bachelor in Accounting
• Able to maintain full set of books using computerised system and prepare accounting reports
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is encouraged to apply for this position.
• Positive working attitude, good communication & follow up skills.
• Good analytical skills, strong sense of responsibility, committed
• Independent, able to meet deadlines and cope with work demand
• Able to communicate in both written & spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
• Knowledge in Accounting software – SQL
• Multi-tasking and organised work approach is essential.
• Computer literate
• Application must be Malaysian citizens.
Interested please call Ms Albee @ 018-3259455 and email your resume at email@example.com.