In line with the development of the function, Internal Audit is increasing staff capacity and opens a variety of positions in the Regional Network Audit Department. Alongside with entry level positions (like Auditor) there are also positions for the specialists with relevant experience (like Senior Auditor and Chief Auditor).
This is a chance for the specialists to go through a challenge in one of the most intellectual professions, get diverse experience and lots of useful skills. Therefore, if such an offer is interesting for you, do not hesitate to apply.
The main task of the auditor who takes this position will be to carry out audits of processes and regional units under the supervision of the team leader. In terms of audit assignments, the responsibility will be to:
- Gather and analyse data,
- Analyse processes, identify risks and assess controls,
- Participate in reconciliation of audit findings and recommendations with representatives of audited units,
- Participate in preparation of audit reports,
- Perform follow-up of audit recommendations.
- University degree (finance, audit, accounting, economics, IT, etc.).
- Prior experience in finance, accounting, banking, IT would be an advantage.
- Fluent written and spoken Ukrainian and Russian,
- Good knowledge of English (upper-intermediate level),
- Readiness to travel within Ukraine,
- Knowledge of MS Office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Strong analytical skills, high computer literacy,
- Knowledge how to work with big sets of data, knowledge on SQL would be an advantage,
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- Effective team player.
- Unique experience in transformation of the biggest and most technologically advanced Bank in Ukraine,
- Comfortable office in the city and remote work option,
- Opportunity to improve language skills,
- Competitive salary,
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development,
- Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities.