Head of Treasury - F&B/ Retail
This position will directly and materially add value to the business, by managing cash investments and borrowings to drive material increases in shareholder value, returns on capital, and Economic Value Added.
Our Client is reputable group of companies in Vietnam with million USD revenue and ambitious expansion plan. They are looking for a highly experienced Head of Treasury joining their team.
- Establish and implement comprehensive treasury policies & procedures including Treasury governance framework, cash forecasting, investment and risk management (based on leading best practices).
- Treasury governance, policies and procedures including Bank account structure; forex policy / strategy, cash collections; payment approvals; cash account policies; dividends and distributions.
- Cash liquidity management & variance analysis.
- Excess cash investments and risk management, implement a cash investment risk management policy, performance and exception reporting
- Fully incharge for debt management, bank relationships and forex management
- Managing team of Treasury and develop team member
- Ad-hoc reports from hiring manager
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required; CPA or ACCA preferred
* 8+ years of financial management experience in a multi-national company
* Experienced as head of Treasury (reporting to CFO or CEO) for a $100m plus revenue business in Vietnam, managing multiple currencies; either local company or a division of a MNC.
* World class in key areas supporting the business based on leading best practices (treasury policy, excess cash investments, and liquidity management).
* Strong banking relationships with local and international banks
* Functional skills required: business planning & development, analysis & problem solving, financial reporting.
* Business skills required: external focus, change leadership, communication, and developing people and organizations.
* Vietnamese; English proficiency required
What's in the Offer?
Rare opportunity for senior Treasury professional accelerating career path in dynamic organization
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tram Tran on +84 28 62848232.