Senior Executive/Assistant Finance Manager, Reporting
About the company
A new role in the Finance team due to business expansion, with our client who is a global insurer with a strong market presence in the Asia region.
About the job
- You will be performing reconciliations of statements and follow-up on outstanding debts
- You will prepare quarterly and annual MAS returns, investment returns and statutory returns
- You will manage cash-flow, process refunds and claims, pass journal entries, and be involved in IFRS17 UAT projects
- You will be responsible to guide junior team members in daily finance operations/reporting activities
Skills and Experience required
- Diploma in Accountancy/any professional accounting qualifications
- At least 4 years of financial accounting/financial reporting experience in the insurance/reinsurance industry
- In order to succeed, you should be meticulous, and have strong working knowledge of accounting practice in the insurance field
- Big 4 auditors should apply
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )