Finance Planning & Costing Manager (Long An)
Managing Cost analysis, provide insightful reports related to market and business to BoD for the business decision-making process.
Our Client is well-known company in Animal feeds industry with strong business performance in the market. They are recruiting a new position as Finance Planning & Costing Manager joining the team for business expansion.
- Perform financial affairs centered on cost analysis & assessment (manufacture/operation expenses, COGS, ROI, sales, inventory, purchase etc)
- Plan and establish strategy for new business from a financial perspective
- Manage budgeting processes and control the budget to ensure efficient and reasonable spending
- Track business performance and identify areas of risks & opportunities for further improvements
- Generate weekly, monthly reports
- Other tasks assigned by Managers
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting
- Minimum 5 years working experience in finance or cost control/analysis. Having working experience in animal feeds industry is preferable.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Analyzing and problem solving skills
- Excellent leadership skill and interpersonal skill
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other related software
What's in the Job Offer?
High result-driven working environment with competent senior profiles will drive you to next level in your career and soft skill.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tram Tran on +84 28 62848232.