Officer - Regulatory Compliance
National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited, an ACCA approved employer, is looking for Officer – Regulatory Compliance
Education: ACCA/CIA (Qualified/Finalist)
Experience: At least 1 year of relevant experience preferably in Capital Market/Financial Institution and/or reputable Brokerage House.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in smooth completion of Joint Inspection.
- Assist in any other task assigned by Joint Inspection Team Manager or CR0.
- Proper Maintenance of records reviewed during Joint Inspection.
- Assist in verifying all applicable laws, NCCPL Regulations and NCSS Procedures and any other Policies implemented from time to time.
- Assist in verifying Joint Inspection Regulation and other Policies implemented.
- Any other task assigned by the Oversight Committee or CR0.
- Comply with ISMS policies and procedures including any other requirements set forth considering contractual, legal and regulatory needs of the company.
- To ensure compliance of Information Security, Business Continuity and Quality Management system policies & procedures and actively participate in internal and external audits as per their roles and responsibilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Supportive team player.
- Excellent time management skills.
Benefits & Compensation:
Remuneration package includes: Market competitive salary & other benefits as per Company policy.
Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned criteria can share CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position “Officer – Regulatory Compliance (JIT)” in the subject line.
NCCPL is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage differently abled people to apply for their relevant/suitable areas.