Transfer Agency Manager , Officer
- Under the supervision of the Manager, the Investor Services Reporting Officer is the focal point for the day-to-day activities of the Investor Services Reporting team.
- The Investor Services Reporting Officer has to ensure that the workload is distributed evenly amongst all team members and that all requests are dealt with efficiently, accurately and professionally.
- The Investor Services Reporting Officer is an integral part of ensuring that a high quality service is delivered to the client and internal departments Achieving high quality service is a team effort and the Investor Services Reporting Officer needs to function at all times as a team player and ensure other team members do so too.
- The Investor Services Reporting Officer will work independently and will also work on improving established guidelines and practices by consulting with the Manager where clarification or exception may be required.
- The Investor Services Reporting Officer plays a supporting role to the Managers and drives operational excellence by implementing and embedding a continuous improvement culture.
- Successfully attended final second-level education (BAC+3 minimum) or equivalent professional qualification.
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance or business administration will be considered as a plus.
- At least five years relevant working experience in Transfer Agency or Financial Services involving staff supervision and operation management.
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment with experience of meeting multiple deadlines.
- An analytical and logical working methodology
- Fluent in English with strong language skills a clear preference.
- Additional languages German is an asset.
- Advanced computing skills (MS Office: Excel, Word) are required.
- SQL knowledge is considered as an additional asset.
- Strong communication skills - adapting style to audience and including senior levels both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide leadership and direction in a group environment.
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-reliance and self-motivation and should be able to take own initiatives to solve problem or propose win-win strategies as applicable.
- Able to work independently and perform assigned tasks accurately, take initiatives, make recommendation on dedicated topics in order to maintain or enhance services.
- Demonstrate logical, analytical, critical and process thinking to identify, analyse and evaluate complex problems / issues. Maintains open communication channels.
- Initiate problem recovery, correction strategies, procedural and process enhancements; takes concrete steps to prevent and to reduce error reoccurrences in the future. Strongly adhere to existing procedures and controls in place and pro-actively react when foreseeing issues; ensure that procedural/ system changes are updated into the team procedures.
- Display good organizational skills in order to meet SLA deadlines and keeps well documented records. Ensures that checklists, job aids and working procedures are up to date and followed.
- Acting as a mentor to junior staff and provide coaching to the Senior Associates of the team.
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Maintains open communication channels with clients, peers and the Management.
- Strongly adhere to existing procedures and controls in place and pro-actively react when foreseeing issues.
- Function at all times as a team player to build a positive atmosphere of co-operation within the department and where all team members are engaged.
- Self-motivated, organized and flexible to new ideas
- Strong issue resolution skills with a focus on risk controls and add value to the end client experience.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.