Manager-Structured Notes Trading Assistant
The role involves working with and supporting the Macro Structuring desk. The role suits a self-motivated, highly energetic individual who has a good background in mathematical analysis and a strong understanding of the fixed income markets/products, as well as an understanding of trade execution and trade lifetime management.
- Provide accurate and fast pricing and risk statistics on structured derivatives transactions.
- Provide analytic and trade capture backup as required
- Handle trade booking processes.
- Prepare trades templates and booking models for bonds and popular structures
Solid quantitative background, eg Engineer (IIT) with MBAs, or finance with 2-3yrs of experience.
Candidate must have:
- Coursework / Strong understanding of math/engineering, economics, finance.
- Solid understanding of Interest rate products, derivatives & markets.
- Ideally some relevant work experience.
- Excel / VBA and other coding expertise for spreadsheet analysis work.
- Must be self-motivated, confident, and possess good communication skills.
- Ability to think on their feet & attention to detail.
- Ability to handle stress and pressure of fast markets.