MSFS Analytics Associate
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management, and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley, provides fund administration services to the world’s leading hedge funds. MSFS has over 1000 professional with offices in New York, Dublin, London, Glasgow, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hong Kong.
The Portfolio Analytics group of Morgan Stanley Fund Services focuses on providing Hedge Fund clientele solutions on performance measurement and attribution, monitoring and analysis of portfolio risk, and providing other portfolio-related analyses. The Portfolio Analytics group currently seeks a person who is interested in applying their analytical skills in the business area catering to Hedge Fund’s portfolio analysis.
- Providing clients with various portfolio performance metrics and portfolio risk analysis.
- Preparing customized portfolio analyses and reports that involve risk and performance calculation.
- Resolving client queries on various portfolio-related performance and risk analyses.
- Creating new client reporting and portfolio analysis initiatives using Excel and VBA.
- Collaborating with IT and our global team to build automation, scale, and efficiency to daily processes.
- Valuation of various exotic products held by hedge fund clients.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong understanding of equities, fixed income, and derivatives products. Hedge funds experience will be an advantage
- Hands-on experience with Excel-VBA
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- High attention to detail
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Math’s/Statistics/Finance, or any other Quantitative or Financial based subject.
- 2-5 years professional experience preferred