Emerging Lead - Investor Services
- Handling Hedge fund & private equity investor services operations, showing ownership for a group of client assigned, taking initiative to own operations for assigned clients
- Responsible for processing and review of Capital activities (subscription, redemption, transfer, switches, redemption wire payment, expense wire payment, distribution wire payment) and non-financial activities (new investor creation, static data maintenance, statement & contract note distribution, audit confirm, responding to investor / client queries & multiple time bound projects).
- Able to follow and strictly adhere to pre-established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for preparing standard operating procedure (SOP) and Job aid and conduct periodical reviews to check for updates.
- Ability to own investor / client queries (telephonic & email) and timely resolution is absolute requirement – prior experience of handling direct investor / client communication would be preferred
- Review and approve day-to-day dealing tasks and co-ordinate with host location independently to resolve any types of issues.
- Account opening and new client On-boarding.
- Understanding the system and driving efficiencies and risk-reduction initiatives within the system and Processes.
- Interact with host location and clients and able to resolve all the queries independently.
- Identify discrepancies affecting accounts, make necessary corrections where possible, or route information to the originating area and follows through until corrections are made.
- Respond to internal and external queries, resolving discrepancies related to investor accounts.
- Require to co-ordinate with host location for daily deliverables, should able to work with tight SLA (service level agreement) while maintaining agreed accuracy and timeline.
- Conduct training/refresher for team members and new joiners.
- Timely escalation of identified and unresolved issues.
- Work allocations and service delivery of the end-to-end function.
- Assist manager for preparing KPI and other MI reporting and regulatory reporting.
- Cross-Cover with Manager of Events (be each other's backup).
- Work with pre-determined deadlines and prioritizing workloads whilst working under pressure.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Excel, Outlook and Word. Knowledge of Excel with VBA, is a plus.
- Good English, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, detail and result oriented
- Experience in change initiatives, covering areas like process improvement idea generation, with a track record of accomplishment in complex projects and change initiatives.
- Should be able to interact and communicate with Co-workers in a clear, through and concise manner.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Good analytical, numerical and reasoning skills.
- Good understanding of Anti-money laundering is a plus.
- Knowledge of investors’ FATCA and CRS requirement is a plus.
Academy & Experience:
- 4 - 6 years relevant financial services experience in a Transfer Agency or Investor Services domain.
- Knowledge of Hedge fund Transfer Agency is required.
- Prior experience of handling direct investor / client communication will be preferred.
Candidate must have a university degree (accounting, business, mathematics, finance or economics)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.