This role will be working closely with the Financial Controller, as part of the team responsible for the Group consolidation of the monthly results. This role will be key in the preparation of the quarterly and annual Group Statutory accounts, as well as the implementation of improvements to accounting systems and processes.
My client is a multi-million turnover financial services business's based in Bracknell.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- To provide support to the Controller during the statutory accounts preparation, and to work autonomously with one of the entities.
- Ensure that the financial statements are in accordance with IFRS, and liaise with Internal Auditors and External Auditors.
- Providing support to the Controller for quarterly balance sheet and P&L reviews, and ad hoc tasks and projects- as well as contributing to team effort to assist co-workers as needed to balance workloads
- To suggest improvements to processes to increase efficiency within the team.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant with minimum 1+ Year post qualification experience(ACA/ACCA)
- Strong technical background in practice/industry
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting systems and processes
- Available to start working with my client within the next month
- The role is currently working remotely, but the successful candidate will need to be able to work on a hybrid basis from their Bracknell office in the long term.
- A 12 month Fixed Term contract
- Flexible working and opportunity to work with an international business
- Salary circa £45k-£52k (Dependant on experience)