Corporate Finance, Restructuring - Intern
KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and have over 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.
What we do
We provide a seamless approach to stabilizing under-performing companies by identifying opportunities for strategic, operational, organizational and financial change, and executing on them to achieve real results. We help establish solid ground for a turnaround by assessing your liquidity position and creating a stakeholder management plan, international assignments related to restructuring and NPL markets development.
- Working in an interdisciplinary group to perform restructuring services, mostly independent business review
- Providing support to management in the engagement planning and management process
- Communicating with clients, collecting information, conducting detailed financial analysis, financial modelling, and reporting on findings
- Being involved in the preparation of proposals to clients
- Student 3-4 course, could be part-time
- Knowledge of Ukrainian accounting standards
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Intermediate (or higher) English, fluent Ukrainian and Russian (written and spoken)
- Analytical mindset
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes quickly
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Consulting
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities
- Cross-services project participation (due diligence, valuation, management consulting)
- Ability to work from home
- Laptop provided
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.