Lead Specialist, Accounts Payable
As a dynamic, global business we’ve got a lot of payments to make – and we like to make them promptly. Accounts Payable is the team on top of every one. Dedicated to accurate, compliant and timely service, we keep a keen eye on all kinds of key transactions. Vendors, customers and team members rely on our unseen but vital work every day. We’re involved in seamlessly processing invoices and expense reports for approval, matching reports to verify proper payment, as well as researching any unpaid or incorrectly paid invoices. We also create and maintain a host of records, not to mention, control reports along the way.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Accounts Payable Lead Specialist on our AP team in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
What you’ll achieve
As an Accounts Payable Lead Specialist, you will be responsible to update and track workplan, monitor progress and ensure timely completion of end to end AP tasks to support the projects.
- Review reporting to ensure Vendor Master Suppliers replication between legacy systems. Drive resolution of Fusion related issues
- Attend Fusion / Functional Currency change core team and related cross functional meetings to provide inputs and updates to keep stakeholders informed. Provide country specific Accounts Payable and systems requirements to project team and review completeness of PVDs
- Identify testers, coordinate with relevant SMEs to provide complete AP test scenarios and perform UAT. Conduct daily review calls with UAT testers to monitor and ensure timely and complete UAT progress and attend daily UAT calls to provide updates
- Coordinate with AP and cross functional team to manage cut over plan, ensure flawless change management and execution
- Follow up any Fusion or Functional Currency Change open items post go live, to ensure proper closure. Support Fusion related tax audits
Take the first step towards your dream career
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or equivalent experience on related field
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Finance / Accounting, preferably in the high tech/IT industry. Good written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment and possesses the ability to manage multiple priorities
- A fast learner with strong analytical skills and able to make a well-reasoned decision. Self-starter and strong team spirit
- Proficient in MS Office tools (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Knowledge in ARIBA, Oracle and SAP will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in project management and tax will be an added advantage
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 15 December 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.