Senior Auditor - Risk Transformation, AVP
The Senior Auditor is an intermediate level role responsible for managing a small team in performing moderately complex audits and assessments of Citi’s risk and control environments in coordination with the Audit team. The overall objective is to apply in-depth disciplinary knowledge through value-added perspectives or advisory service to help Citi reach business goals.
The IA Transformation team is a central team within IA, reporting to the Chief Auditor for Citibank, N.A., focused on oversight of IA’s review of the Firm-Wide Transformation initiatives. This team will be accountable for oversight, coordination and direction within IA to enable consistent and timely review of Transformation initiatives by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Internal Audit Product/Functions team(s), Business & Functions Risk/Control, Program leads and Citi’s CAO Transformation team.
The team will also be responsible for effective check and challenge, driving consistency, developing templates and design principles for IA to review Transformation, structuring and resourcing needs, coordination, aggregation, and reporting from an IA perspective of the Citi Transformation Program. The role is responsible for interacting with Citi's Risk Management function and to support a cross-functional team of audit professionals through the development and execution of a comprehensive plan of coverage over the change and transformation activities impacting Risk Management.
- Manage / performs moderately complex audits.
- Complete assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
- Monitor, assess, and recommend solutions to emerging risks.
- Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines to help focus audit testing.
- Draft audit reports, and present issues to the business while discussing practical cross-functional solutions.
- Recommend appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Apply understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Develop internal audit staff, and provide coaching to team members.
Experience / Competencies:
- Risk management and control frameworks experience desired related to at least one of the Financial Risk disciplines (market risk, retail credit risk, wholesale credit risk, counterparty credit risk, operational risk, etc.).
- Effective verbal, written and negotiation skills.
- Experience acquired in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line on one or more of the following topics with risk focus preferable: Enterprise Risk Framework, Risk Appetite framework, New Product/Activity, Price Risk, Stress Testing, VAR, Risk sensitivities, Independent Price Verification and Valuations, Pricing and Risk model development, model risk management and governance, counterparty credit risk measurement, Risk Data Quality, product control and P&L attribution, etc.
- Effective project management skills.
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills.
- Experience in regulatory remediation or change projects preferred.
- CIA, ACCA, CPA, ACA, CFA, or equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse fast pace working environment.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.