Analyst (New Graduates)
At Northern Trust Manila, our Analysts work within our Corporate & Institutional Services or Global Securities Services businesses. These groups provide a comprehensive array of banking, accounting and operational solutions to institutional clients around the world. Clients rely on us to protect their assets and to provide the data they need to manage their portfolios.
Analysts work with middle and back office teams that serve our clients utilizing a variety of resources and applications, providing world-class service to those we partner with.
- Preparing financial statements for mutual funds, hedge funds and/or fund of hedge fund clients.
- Processing simple and complex transactions using set procedures and guidelines.
- Working with other operations groups to ensure exceptions are monitored and corrected within an agreed timeframe.
- Research and resolve simple issues and, with the support of supervisors, resolve more complex problems.
- Identify opportunities for improving process flows and procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key partners internal and external to the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Management, or Finance
- Excellent IT and systems skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Knowledge of financial / capital markets for example a good understanding of financial instruments, operation of capital markets, trade lifecycle, valuations etc.
- For Accountancy Graduates: Knowledge of accounting and regulatory concepts, financial instruments and products acquired through studies and/or related work experience; Knowledge of US GAAP, UK GAAP, Lux GAAP, Irish GAAP, Swiss GAAP & IFRS through studies and/or work experience; 0 to 1 year experience in financial statement preparation or financial reporting within an Audit Firm, financial institution or corporate finance function (for experienced candidates)
- Independent and self-motivated
- Analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Active communicator
- Leadership, teamwork and client servicing ability
Application ProcessAt Northern Trust, we place a huge value on “fit” – our clients, the services we provide, the technology we create, and most importantly, the people we hire.
As an applicant to an Analyst role, we want to get to know you - what you value, how you solve problems, what you aspire to, and whether we’re a good “fit” for your skills and career goals. To help us understand your “fit” for an Analyst role with us we ask you to complete 3 stages.
Stage 1 – Online Application
Click on Apply for Job and complete your online application where we ask you for personal information, academic history and check your eligibility. After completing this stage satisfactorily you will receive an email invitation to complete Stage 2.
Stage 2 – Career eNTry online assessment
Take a brief online assessment so we can identify key skills and attributes important for working at Northern Trust. On passing the assessment you will receive an email invitation to complete Stage 3.
Stage 3 – Recruiter Interview
You’ll be invited to a Recruiter interview to review all the information you have provided and contact you if you have been selected for the Hiring Manager interview.
Good luck, we are looking forward to learning more about you!Additional Information
- Campus : New Grad
- Campus Cycle: 2021-22
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.