Senior Consultant - SAP Enabled Transformation
Technology Consulting – SAP Senior Consultant – UK
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. Technology continues to play an increasingly large role both in our client work and how we operate within EY. Across our business,
EY Technology professionals focus on harnessing the power of technology to unleash human potential. They seek to deliver innovative tech-based solutions and in doing so, enhance our market impact and improve service delivery
Are you fascinated by technology, automation, and strategic business and technology consultancy? Do you have the consulting skills to resolve complex technology and business issues? Are you able to use your business insight and technological expertise to identify how our clients can find new revenue and value-producing opportunities?
Do you possess the right mindset, experience, and capabilities to transform our client's business towards a digital enterprise enabled by SAP S/4ANA? Are you willing to deepen your current IT/Business skills in a high-performing environment?
Then the opportunity is now!
Having undergone a paradigm shift in recent years, SAP offers an innovative high-performance real-time platform and solutions which meet the needs of end-to-end digitised enterprises. Our EY SAP team is focused on working with our clients to leverage these SAP innovations and create business value. This could for example mean:
- Re-defining finance functions financial processes based on S/4HANA to reduce both Opex and Capex,
- Optimising Sales & Operations planning by utilising the possibilities of a granular and real-time forecasting and data to improve insight, or
- Creating strategic insight by adopting SAP predictive analytics to better understand customer behavior and prevent potential customer churn whilst growing the top line.
We are looking for technology-minded, business-focused, and creative senior consultants with a passion for bringing context to SAP innovations and the ability to demonstrate how they can help transform our clients’ day-to-day operations. We are looking for people who have been there and done it, who want to keep close to the technology, and who want to deliver solutions that have optimum impact on their clients. We are looking for people who can bring in their own business knowledge to engage at all levels with EY clients.
Your key responsibilities
In your role as a Senior Consultant, you will have responsibility for designing & delivering key aspects of our projects and transformation programmes within our client base. You will be expected to:
- Be instrumental in delivering strategic and operational change
- Support the cost/benefits case
- Be a fundamental part of a workstream on a client-facing engagement
- Engage and collaborate with clients’ stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Build excellent client relationships
- Work as part of a high performing team, mentoring junior members of staff
Skills and attributes for success
You will have knowledge and experience of the following:
- SAP software solutions – Underpinned with strong functional process knowledge and an ability to contextualize technology and deliver business value
- Designing and delivering SAP solutions (incl. evidence of displaying thought leadership) in one or more of the following areas:
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Finance
- SAP Group Reporting
- SAP Central Finance
- SAP Analytics, performance management, and Reporting
- SAP Financial planning solutions – BPC and/or SAC for Planning
To qualify for the role you must have
- Be able to define and evaluate end-to-end business processes and their integration with Finance
- The ability to fit in and support a delivery team
- Able to support the delivery of customer workshops
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build ‘Trusted Adviser’ relationships
- Strong experience with Agile methods (eg. Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
- Willingness to travel as required in relation to working at Client Sites on specific engagements
Ideally, you’ll also have
- 3+ years experience in complex SAP delivery
- A progressive approach to SAP implementation, experience of SAP solution architecture
- An understanding of the SAP roadmap and industry trends
- Be qualified or working towards an accounting qualification
- Holds SAP certification
What working at EY Agility works offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings, and a wide range of discounts, offers, and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next. You will be offered the opportunity to attain Professional Accounting qualification (ACCA. CIMA, ACA)
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.