Finance Management - Reporting, Risk & Margin Management
Kerry employees are problem solvers. We seek innovative ideas to drive business growth and create new opportunities to nourish the planet's growing population through responsible, sustainable, and ethical practices.
Our expertise and offerings now include the customisation and production of ingredients, flavours and technologies across the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industry.
All day, every day, we draw on our values of commitment, teamwork, excellence, entrepreneurship, and value creation as we partner with other industry leaders to bring better food, beverage, and pharma products to consumers around the world.
- Completion of monthly KPI reporting linked to the delivery of our pricing targets
- Co-ordination of month end and periodic reporting for the Pricing & Margin Management Team
- Management of our commodity cover and FX hedging strategies in conjunction with procurement, treasury and individual business units
- Co-ordination of the commodity and FX inputs which feed into our quarterly pricing cycles
- Completion of portfolio management reviews in conjunction with individual business units in order to identify underperforming product categories
- Periodic reviews of trade spend and PIP (profit improvement program) activity to ensure maximum delivery of value is being achieved
- Co-ordination of set pieces specific to the Pricing & Margin Management function
- Proactively drive and support functional priorities and continuous improvement initiatives
- Effectively manage key business stakeholders across the Finance, Commercial and Sub-Regional management teams
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) with 5 + years relevant commercial experience within the Food industry
- Knowledge of SAP (SRM and ECC)
- Strong Excel skills
- Planning and organizational skills with a clear focus on meeting key deliverables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively within teams and with senior stakeholders
- Analytical and numerate with an ability to undertake a wide range of activities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.