Fund Accounting -Senior Associate
Corporate Title: PMO - Senior Associate
Shift timing 12- 9 PM
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Publishing monthly and quarterly reports related to headcount, hiring, training using excel and PowerPoint.
- Support various PMO related tasks like Dashboards, Return to Office, BCP documents, Org Charts
- Co-ordinate across multiple departments and assist in inter project dependencies.
- Analyze business data into usable insights and recommendations.
- Organize and facilitate and document various senior leadership connects
- Driving employee engagement initiatives while liaising with Business and Technology SPOCS for smooth coordination of the events
This individual will be required to have prior experience:
- Ability to interact and collaborate with senior business executives, business unit heads, drive towards the target end state, providing guidance where needed
- Ability to leverage MS Office tools (Excel and PowerPoint) effectively to analyze and present data, conduct research on reports
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written; escalate matters of significance as appropriate.
- Have an analytical bent of mind; Ability to demonstrate ownership and initiative
- Flexible to work in a fast paced environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.