Senior IT Auditor #188144
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Senior IT Auditor within our cutting edge audit function, where you will have opportunities to execute, supervise and monitor audits to ensure efficient and high quality audit execution. This is an opportunity to shape audit planning and fieldwork and to present findings to senior management in collaboration with the Audit Manager, while supporting more junior staff to develop the value and insight they provide. This role also involves direct interaction with the Bank’s senior management connected to your audits, where you will be encouraged to act as a trusted partner and use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- At least 5 years’ experience in an Audit, IT Risk Management or Consulting role, ideally within the financial industry.
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree, one or more IT audit or security certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CEH) and have an interest in Financial Services.
- Technical knowledge of cybersecurity risks and controls, as well as several of the following technologies: network devices, operating systems, databases, storage, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, web applications, mobile platforms, DLP tools, cloud computing.
- Familiarity with operational processes, tools and control best-practices in managing a complex IT infrastructure environment, including systems monitoring, capacity management, resiliency, security/access controls, configuration management, backup and recovery, change-management, systems development practices.
- A broad knowledge of cybersecurity trends and best-practices. An appreciation of industry frameworks such as NIST and MITRE ATT&CK would also be looked upon favourably.
- Solid understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Proven analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to shape audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Good time management skills and precision in delivery.
- Ability present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Outstanding skills in preparing audit documentation in accordance with industry and regulatory standards.
- Your good interpersonal-skills, multi-tasking skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver optimally towards deadlines.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.