Financial Services Tax Director
Excellent growth opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the team. This position attracts a competitive remuneration package and is a great opportunity to help drive growth in a fast growing team, with excellent career progression potential.
- Manage a team providing financial services tax services to a broad range of clients in a variety of financial services sectors such as asset management, banking, securitisation, aviation finance and leasing, insurance and fintech
- provide support to clients’ transactions, compliance obligations and assess their tax strategies
- manage the implementation of a number of different advisory and compliance projects at any one time, including meeting deadlines, prioritization and billings
- Contribute to the financial services tax team’s growth and development by proactively managing existing clients and identifying potential opportunities to undertake additional/new client work
Skills and attributes:
- ATT/ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified;
- minimum 7 years’ post qualification experience of working in financial services tax department either in industry or professional services;
- strong technical knowledge and proven ability to identify opportunities for clients and grow our financial services tax offering;
- capable of working on your own initiative;
- ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team;
- proven business development skills;
- strong interpersonal skills are essential together with proven people development skills to support the development of the more junior staff; and
- ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice.