Trading Fee Controller
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Support Month-end close activities (accruals, allocations, variance analysis)
- Keep an active and regular communication with various counterparts of a global team
- Interact with internal controllers, operations and traders to resolve any trade, booking or reporting related issue
- Provide detailed analysis on monthly, quarterly and yearly expense variances, define main drivers and support Business Unit monthly reporting
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests to Business Units to support decision making and advise on client requests
- Participate in projects of enhancements and automation
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in Financial Reporting or Controlling
- Interest in banking and financial markets
- Understanding of financial products and accounting principles
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Strong analytical and technical skills, proficient use of MS Office especially Excel
- Analytical mindset, pro-active attitude
- Self-confident, a person who takes initiatives, persuasive to gather information
- Good team player
- Experience in reporting from SAP Business Objects is an advantage
- Database experience (Sybase, SQL, VBA) is an advantage
The Budapest Trading Fees Controlling team, within the Finance department, is responsible for expense management and control for trading related fees, communication with exchange and clearing houses and Morgan Stanley Finance Controller groups; month end close tasks, variance and trend analysis, GL account reconciliation, invoice reconciliation and payment, and delivering on ad hoc requests from Finance management and Business Units.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.