Intercompany Accounting and Ledger Control, ENO #194146
Your field of responsibility
Join us in the Intercompany Ledger control team in Group Finance. Your responsibilities include the monitoring and investigating Intercompany breaks, settling of intercompany balances, posting of accrual journals and other accounting entries, reconciling our various bank accounts and accounting for Fixed assets and Leases. Monitor the suspense and control accounts and ensure breaks are resolved on a timely basis. Liaise across teams to resolve breaks, provide necessary data and answer audit/ad-hoc queries. Work on accounting, strategic and innovation projects. Also assist in analytical review of the process on a monthly basis and prepare governance packs and MIS reports for senior management.
Your future colleagues
You join us in Group Finance, which provides support to Credit Suisse entities globally. The team is dedicated, hardworking, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking. We ensure accurate accounting of transactions within tight deadlines, have a control approach and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A university degree or an equivalent educational background (CA/MBA degree would be advantageous)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant financial accounting experience, preferably within the financial/banking industry
- Outstanding working knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Essbase and PSFT would be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple challenging priorities and assignments as well as thrive under pressure
- Proven conceptual and analytical skills with a flair for data and a focus on delivery
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.