The UK and Ireland Finance team are growing! We are looking for a new Financial Operations Accountant to join our growing team in Manila, who will support our IQ-EQ UK and Ireland business.
You will be an integral part of financial operations team that will be responsible on cash flow monitoring, creation of financial reports, verifying figures for intercompany and cash transactions, and preparation of financial forecasts to ensure sufficient cash balances are maintained across the Group entities.
Below are some of the responsibilities which you will have as a Treasury Accountant:
- Verify and review details of intercompany requests received
- Ensure all intercompany entries have been posted within the month-end reporting
- Perform Intercompany reconciliations for all locations
- Prepare intercompany settlement report for financial operations supervisor and financial controller’s review
Cash Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Prepare and present rolling Cash forecast for each company
- Monitor daily Cash balances and prepare necessary reports for the financial operations supervisor and financial controller’s review
- Ensure sufficient Cash balances are maintained within each company
- Review and prepare daily cash transactions in the accounting system
- Understand Cash Requirements for UK & Ireland entities
Other Ad hoc Tasks:
- Assist and facilitate updates on bank mandate across entities’ bank accounts
- Assist in the preparation of documents and schedules for the external auditors
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks of the Finance team as required
- Degree of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Financial Accounting or Management Accounting.
- CPA qualified accountant
- More than three years of general accounting work experience with focus on intercompany and cash management
- Exposure in a shared service or BPO environment would be an advantage
Other Skills and Experience:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of the wider team
- Understanding of multi-currency, working in a global environment would be preferable
- Strong MS excel skills and proficiency in other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines Knowledge and prior experience of the NetSuite ERP system is desirable
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders (internal and external)
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion in all areas Strong written and verbal communication skills
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.