Audit and Assurance Senior
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our expanding Audit and Assurance team. You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients. You will have direct access to partners and the ability to provide a valued opinion within the team. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
- preparation of accounts and financial statements
- assist in maintaining and developing client relationships
- design and implementation of audit plans
- ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and time frame
- manage trainees while on assignment
- responsible for development and mentoring of trainees.
Skills and attributes:
- minimum 3 years' experience required
- qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification)
- strong technical knowledge
- experience in audit engagements
- worked with a diverse portfolio of clients
- capable of working on your own initiative
- ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice
- strong interpersonal skills are essential
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.