Manager in Personal Taxation / Global Mobility (m/f)
A career in our Global Mobility Services practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost efficient manner. You’ll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting.
Our Personal Tax practice is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment. PwC Luxembourg will support the clients whenever they need assistance, consulting or advice in such areas as cross-border employment income tax returns, structuration of tax-attractive remuneration, incentive schemes and many others.
As a Personal Tax Manager (m/f), you will:
- Manage clients with global mobility population (expatriates, assignees, cross-borders) and advise them on personal tax and social security aspects in an international environment;
- Analyse and design attractive remuneration schemes for our clients’ employees and senior management (variable or fixed remuneration, in cash or in kind), with specific consideration for Luxembourg’s cross-border context;
- Develop and implement various types of profit-sharing plans in accordance with client requirements (shareholding plans, stock-option plans, certification plans, etc.);
- Prepare client files for submission to the Luxembourg tax and social security authorities, and liaising with these authorities;
- Liaise with foreign members’ firms of the PwC network to ensure compliance with international tax and social security treaties;
- Manage and develop a client portfolio;
- Play an active role in developing new products and strengthening the reach of our department on the Luxembourg market (e.g. leading client presentations or external training courses);
- Manage, train and support a team of junior colleagues ensure high quality services.
- You have a degree in Economics or Law, ideally specialising in taxation.
- You have between five and eight years’ experience in advising on personal tax and remuneration plans (e.g. within a company, a law firm or a consulting firm).
- You are organised, inquisitive and a team player.
- You have proven managerial skills, allowing you to lead a team effectively.
- You have a good command of French and English, which are the languages we use on a daily basis. Knowledge of German would be considered an asset.
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don’t wait any longer and apply!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.