Associate/ Senior Associate - Risk Advisory Services (RAS)
- Provide risk advisory audit support to audit engagements on regulatory and compliance matters
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stake holders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Advise our clients on regulatory and compliance matters, including but not limited to reviewing and formulating recommendations for processes and controls in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Able to work individually with engagement partners and managers to execute the audit and or advisory engagements.
- Work well in teams and show dynamism, flexibility and willingness to continually learn and coach.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- Candidates with minimum 1-2 years of experience in external and internal audit preferably for Senior Associate position.
- Sound knowledge of MAS regulatory requirements and constantly abreast of latest developments in the regulatory compliance domain in the industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dynamic self-motivated and able to handle multiple engagements.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.