Loan Services Operations, Assistant Vice President
Quincy, Massachusetts; Kansas City, Missouri; Atlanta, Georgia; Boston, Massachusetts; Clifton, New Jersey; Irvine, California
Who we are looking for
This roles requires a deep understanding of the complexities of servicing bank loan debt held in complex global fund structures. The candidate should have a background in client management, team management, multi-point reconciliations, fund accounting, custody, vendor data sourcing and automation. Strong critical thinking skills and an ability to meet aggressive deadlines in high volume work environment are essential.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Loan Services Operations AVP, you will
- Act as primary contact and escalation point for operational issues
- Receive and resolve inquiries from client, Client Management, COEs, BU Shared Services and BU Client Service and ensure timely resolution.
- Maintain and monitor open items, issues, logs, project lists…
- Address custom client requests, manage production activities of Client Support Specialists 1, 2 and Senior Specialists.
- Coordinate the implementation of new funds, systems and processes. Assist with client conversions and other client projects.
- Identify and implement consistent operational best practices.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ethical decision making
- Ability to work in a team environment with emphasis on collaboration with both clients and other internal service teams.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BS/BA degree required. Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience, preferably in financial services industry
- Experience in working with Bank Loan asset class required
- Proficiency with Wall Street Office (WSO)
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.