Consultant (Direct Tax)
• Build strong internal relationships within the firm across other service lines;
• Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above;
• Train and lead staff of executives;
• Establish effective working relationships directly with clients;
• Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen;
• Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues;
• Assisting managers in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients;
• Attitude towards learning and growing in the field of tax and attention to details;
• Effective time management and assist mangers in developing project plan and achieve the deadlines;
• Distinguish yourself by your organization skills, dynamism and motivation to learn and evolve;
• 1+ years of work experience in Income Tax and Zakat;
• Big 4 experience preferred
• Eager to apply your accounting knowledge to the field of VAT and become a VAT expert
• Availability to travel within the GCC
• MS Office (MS PowerPoint, MS Word & MS Excel)
• Excellent English skills (Reading, Speaking and Writing)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Legal, or Tax.
• Professional Certificate such as ACCA, CPA, ICAI, CIAEW ADIT, CTA, etc… preferred.
• Work from home, secondment to KSA.
• Immediate Joining (preferred)