Accounting Supervisor / Global known FMCG MNC
- Play a role of the key coordinator for tax audit and queries either from Tax bureau, UK Group Company and/or Regional Tax Manager
- The role is responsible for monitoring and control activities related to general accounting processing systems to assure accurate accounting reporting for IFRS, GAAP and internal control governance, encompass two legal entities
Global known FMCG MNC
- Managing all Tax & Audit related reports including CIT, VAT, WHT, etc.
- Support and handle treasury activities such as communication with region treasury, working on local contracts
- Approve E-invoice / PO / Non-PO/Payments, review Blackline BS recons, review IFRS16 working and adjustment.
- Review monthly general ledger adjustment, IFRS16 adjustment, pension, intercompany transaction adjustment.
- Manage Corporate income tax calculation and tax Accrual & DTA movement as well as to manage Overhead provision list & perform necessary adjustment in book.
- Provide timely and high quality statutory reports: TW local statutory reports, IAS19 Pension report, KPMG annual audit, UK statutory reports and UK statutory commentary file.
- Prepare and submit BPC Statutory input forms of Taiwan on time as well as to provide surplus repatriation requests (dividend) with high quality in time.
- Provide timely and high quality tax reports and submit to tax authority on time: PwC annual tax and TP audit, transfer pricing reports and TW local corporate income tax filing reports. Manage internal and external tax reporting.
- Submit all tax filing into Encompass Tax system. Initiate tax initiative and identify saving opportunity such as waiver request, WHT refund, tax treaty to minimize tax obligation. Identifying Tax law changes and assess & drive to minimise tax impact for TWC as well as to support & perform UK tax requirement Control Governance
- Ensure full compliance to GMAPP and IFRS with unqualified audit report for TW, SOX Compliance
- Drive annual control navigator, Risk Register, tax & treasury, Policy & DOA review. Drive for "Green" result of Control Excellence Dashboard key metrics Others
- SAP Concur project & PACE project. Arrange Fixed Asset physical & Inventory count.
- As in-charge of corporate finance to coordinate with share service centre & external parties (e.g. tax authority & local banks)
- Partnering with Local & Area tax to ensure tax implications & Compliance
* Experience dealing with external stakeholders especially external auditors
* Strong technical skills - GAAP, IFRS, Controls
* Thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, i.e. SAP/BPC
* At least holding a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting. A degree educated with professional qualification (CPA) will be added advantage
* Proficient in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Promising career development and relocation opportunities
- Cluster scope with multiple countries coverage
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kirsten Wang on +886 2 8729 8223.