Financial Analytics & Controlling Specialist #198244
An outstanding opportunity to join us, the role is within the Cost Management Team of Swiss Bank were you will be responsible, together with other colleagues, for the financial management and financial controlling activities of the Change Delivery department. This involves the review, analysis and challenge of the financial costs/FTEs projections delivered by the different department’s heads. Responsibilities include an active role in the controlling of account payable activities and monthly financial reporting.
At the same time, you will partner with the Finance colleagues and other PMOs stakeholders within the COO organization to provide and support the Full Year Forecast projections on a monthly basis.Your future colleagues
We are a highly motivated and dynamic team with a specific mandate in Swiss Bank COO for the Change Delivery organization. Our international approach encourages initiatives that aim to improve our established processes and foster collaboration across the whole COO area. This position offers remote working opportunities. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
You have a proven background in finance and accounting with at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role. Ideally you have already experience in the banking industry or controlling in a support function.
- University degree and proven background in finance and accounting
- Outstanding analytical and numerical skills, combined with a solution oriented attitude
- Proven ability to identify, understand and research complex issues/risks developing solutions that resolve issues and mitigate risks
- Strong attention to details and ability to summarize financial data in a simple and understandable way
- Good time management skills and precision in delivery. Proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure
- Team-player attitude, with outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, VBA would be an advantage
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, any other language would be a plus
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.