This is a temporary Management Accountant role for a luxury fashion retail company. It is based in the City of London and requires someone who is immediately available or on a maximum 1 week notice period.
My client is a globally recognised fashion retail company, with offices around the world. They are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team on a temporary basis.
Role and duties:
- Conduct relevant cost analysis and suggest future activities/improvements
- Examine financial data for accuracy
- Monitor costs, sales, spending and budgets
- Conduct audits
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years as a Management Accountant
- Experience doing full set of management accounts
- Experience using Sage systems (of benefit)
- Excellent analysis and communication skills to develop business success
The successful candidate will receive:
- £23-£26ph, inc. holiday pay.
- Option for hybrid working