IFS NAV Specialist, Associate 1
Who we are looking for:
Net Asset Value Specialist will be responsible for preparing accurate and timely reconciliations integral to the completion of the Net Asset Value (NAV) of a fund that is used for Investor dealing and external publication, plus various other client-specific reports distributed on a regular basis. This involves adherence to strict deadlines while maintaining close attention to detail.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as Alternative Investment Solutions is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration, and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the accurate and timely production of the Net Asset Value
- Completing the pricing of all positions
- Completing the accurate processing of corporate actions
- Processing fund capital activity
- Performing cash and position reconciliations of listed and derivative products
- Highlighting and resolution of any reconciling cash and position items
- Processing of various accounting transactions
What we value:
- This position is a unique opportunity for a suitable candidate to gain exposure to large multi-class, multi-manager, multi-currency portfolios that invest in a variety of instruments including derivatives and as a result, the pricing of these positions, reconciliations, corporate actions, and dividends.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Degree in Business, Accounting, or related field.
- 6 months to 1-year related experience desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong numerical/analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and Deadline-driven
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers, and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading, and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.,