Risk Program Analyst, Officer, Manager
About our Team:
Corporate Functions Business Risk Team acts as a valued partner to the business in the identification, assessment and mitigation of risk, while cultivating practices which enable a balance of business unit performance considerations with risk excellence objectives. This role will provide an excellent opportunity for the candidate to gain solid understanding of GHR, Corporate Finance, Global Treasury and Global Credit Finance (GCF) inclusive of all core business unit functions. The role is within the Programs Pillar, which is integrated and holistic across all Pillars of the team. The core elements are delivered to a high standard and support the continuous process of risk management and strengthening of the Corporate Functions control environment.
What we are looking for:
Primary Job Responsibilities: The Risk Program Analyst will be primarily responsible for executing various level of Archer Data Analytics across but not limited to first line identified findings, remediation plans and controls. This role will be responsible for understanding the underlying data, pulling and developing summarized results and executing on agreed action plans. This role works closely with the broader Programs and Business Risk Advisory colleagues for execution and remediation actions.
- Perform data analytics identifying nuances against set internal standards and trends
- Produce, review and present summarized documentation of analysis results to management establishment of appropriate action plans for one time and an ongoing basis
- Work collaboratively Programs and Business Risk Advisory colleagues to come to agreed analysis results
- Perform additional responsibilities as required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, management, or a related
- At least 7 years experience ideally covering risk identification and assessment, regulatory compliance, or control programs
- Risk excellence mindset for understanding and appreciation of an internal control environment
- Attention to detail and dedication to the pursuit of data quality
- Knowledge of Finance/banking products and services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Visio) and Archer, preferably experience with summarized reporting and results based presentation
- Self-motivated professional with the ability to work within deadlines and meet goals
- Strategic thinking and ability to influence, collaborate and interact comfortably with multiple levels of the organization
- Work in a fast paced, challenging environment with multiple and competing priorities
- High standard of quality which includes attention to detail, problem solving, analytics and accountability
- Independent decision-making capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to adapt to various audiences
- Solid business knowledge as it relates to the financial services industry
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.