Internship PERE Investor Services #197259
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Trainee in a striving, well-driven team, working in a dynamic and international environment. In this multi-tasking role you will support the PERE Investor Services team in their daily tasks. You will be able to participate in various training programs, including intensive on-the-job training opportunities. You will gain exposure to the lifecycle of PERE funds and will receive first-hand experience in servicing them and their investors.Your future colleagues
We are a small dedicated team of highly motivated professionals from varying range of backgrounds. Collaboration and commitment are key to our success as we operate in a fast-pace, deadline driven environment and we work closely with various teams and departments both from our clients and within our organization. Willingness to learn and develop and a can-do attitude are essential attributes to fit in and become an integral part of our group.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
We are looking for a trainee with a school convention for a period of 6 to 12 months. The ideal candidate is/has:
- A current student working towards a university degree. Studies in Finance, Economics or equivalent preferred;
- A level of understanding of the financial industry or investment funds;
- Strong communication skills and enthusiasm that allows them to easily connect with clients to achieve a high service level;
- A great teammate who demonstrates a high degree of flexibility and self-initiative;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and the ability to work towards tight deadlines;
- A problem solver with good quantitative and analytical skills;
- Fluent in business English; additional language skills are an asset;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.