Investment Compliance Analyst, Associate 1
Do you have an inquisitive mind? Are you good at resolving complex cases? Do you have an eye for details? If so, we might be looking for you to join our Investment Compliance team.
The main responsibility of the Compliance Analyst is to perform accurate analysis of alerts detected by the system and report any violation to protect investors’ best interest. On a daily basis, the Investment Compliance Analyst will use his analytical skills to investigate and solve various compliance cases.
- Monitor investment activity of the Investment Managers,
- Analyze alerts flagged by dedicated Investment Monitoring Platform,
- Create comments and conclusions based on the analyses and report violations to the clients,
- Create reports for clients and auditors,
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Analytics skills and attention to details,
- Team skills – demonstrated ability to work with people at different levels
- Good communication skills – verbal and written in English
- Ability to meet key deliverables within stated timeframes
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel functions is essential
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
What can you expect from us:
- We are a diverse team and we welcome (preferably but not only) graduates of economics, business, law, finance & accounting, science, and language degrees
- We value teamwork and continuous learning and development
- We support each other and learn from each other
- We strive for excellence in everything we do
- We never stop to change
If this speaks to you – come and join us in Investment Compliance!
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading, and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.