An excellent opportunity for an ambitious ACCA / CIMA part qualified Management Accountant to join a successful business in Trafford Park.
A highly successful business operating as part of a large group whilst maintaining that warm, family feel along with the benefits expected of a larger business.
Your duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for month end processing and reconciliations
- Managing the production of draft reports throughout the month
- Assist the Finance Director by co-ordinating budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Profit & Loss analysis
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis and project work as required
- Supporting the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Credit Control functions
- Supporting the Finance & HR Managers as required
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Have the ability to think analytically
- Have the ability to build relationships with internal & external contacts
- Have previous experience as a Management Accountant
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have working knowledge of an ERP system
Up to £40,000 Salary + Pension Scheme + Hybrid Working + Much More