An exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager based in Trafford Park. The Finance Manager role will involve managing a small to medium sized team and reporting into the Head of Finance.
A fast growing and successful business who operate across the UK offering exciting opportunities for the future.
The duties will include:
- Managing and developing a team covering accounts payable, account receivable and cash accounts.
- Ensuring all accounts are reconciled accurately and in accordance with deadlines
- Ensuring all debts are chased within an appropriate timescale
- Being a point of escalation for any queries / complaints
- Managing the transition of systems where necessary
- Ensuring any new business acquisitions are smoothly transitioned to align with the current finance team
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent verbal & written communication
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Have a high level of competency using Excel
- Be able to communicate & build relationships effectively with internal & external contacts
- Have previous supervisory or management experience within transactional finance
- Have a track record of improving the effectiveness of team members
£35,000 - £40,000 salary + health-care + more