We are a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation – and Accounting is vital to reflecting our staggering earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. To meet this challenge, we implement best practices, provide general financial support, resolve queries, prepare reports and provide statistics. We also design policies and procedures that adhere to audit standards and conform to FASB and SEC guidance, as well as with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404.
Join us as a Senior Advisor on our Accounting team in Bayan Lepas to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Accounting Advisor, you will resolve financial support issues and inquiries from both internal and external customers and work with relevant non-accounting personnel in reviewing contracts to confirm company policies are adhered to and financial reporting requirements of the company are met
- Map the end to end process for assigned processes, identify the gap and opportunities area
- Align the opportunities area and brainstorm solutions with functional managers
- Drive discussion with Accounting PMO and IT
- Track automation progress and saving
- Lead UAT and post launch
- Drive blackline initiatives
- Support APT projects
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting or professional qualification
- Minimum working experience of 6+ years, preferably in MNC with process mapping experience
- Excellent communication skills & proficient in English
- Strong time management and project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be a critical thinker, self-motivated and able to constructively evaluate, review and resolve a variety of issues that arise throughout the course of business
- Able to lead and work independently and communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to drive for results
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030.
Application closing date: 15 Feb 2022
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.