Manager Funds Management - Finance | AGTL | Karachi, Pakistan
Al-Ghazi Tractors Limited, the subsidiary company of Al-Futtaim group of Dubai, is a story of rollicking success. With consistent corporate achievements, the company is recognized for corporate excellence and “Best Corporate Performance”.
With its head office in Karachi, the AGTL plant at Dera Ghazi Khan, manufactures New Holland (Fiat) tractors in technical collaboration with CNHI - Case New Holland, the Number One manufacturer of agricultural tractors in the world. The AGTL plant, an icon of engineering dynamics operates on high efficiency. With Quality Control and Quality Assurance, quality improvement systems exist at every level. One of our mission statement reads: “Our most enduring competitive edge is the quality of tractors”.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The role will be responsible for portfolio management including Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund, WPPF and WWF as per government rules/ labour laws/ company policies.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Regular Accounting of all funds transactions including the following;
- Employee Contributions
- Investments by the Fund
- Payments to Outgoing members
- Temporary & Permanent withdrawals by members of Provident Fund
- Repayment of Temporary withdrawals by members of Provident Fund
- Interest Income on Investments
- Interest Income on Temporary Withdrawals by members of Provident Fund
- Calculation of interest on advances and making repayment schedule
- Assist trustees to evaluate the provident fund loan requests by providing the updated balance and eligibility for the loan
- Reconcile the employees Provident fund balances shown in employees’ internal portal
- Review & Processing of Withdrawal Applications by the members in accordance with Income Tax Rules, 2002 and Trust Rules
- Interest calculation of provident fund for outgoing employees at the time of separation
- Conduct external PF audit annually in order to allocate Income of the fund among the members
- Preparation and provision of the monthly bank reconciliation statements for the provident fund accounts
- Preparation and provision of Annual Statements to the members
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements of the Fund
- Management and disbursement of worker participation fund as per government rules (the company’s profit (worker’s participation) act 1968
- Payment to government labour fund as per the company’s profit (worker’s participation) act 1968
- Book the provision in financial records for WWF and WPPF
- Book the provision in financial records for gratuity as per “actuarial evaluation”
- Advice management/ trustees in case of any change in law/rules declared by government
- Participate in quarterly meetings and facilitate trustees for the review of the progress and update trustees on the status of funds.
- Drafting Trustee resolutions for opening of Bank Accounts.
- Drafting Trustee resolutions for investing funds of the Trusts.
- Record keeping & maintaining of various documents of the Trusts including Trust Deeds, Trustee Resolutions Etc.
- Registration/Approval of By Laws of fund whenever required.
- Submission of annual return as per the company’s profit (worker’s participation) act 1968
- Responding to various notices and inquiries from government authorities related to fund
- Maintain files/ records of the provident fund for the audit purpose.
- Liaison with the auditors in the annual audit of provident fund.
- Liaison with the workers union along with HR department for WPPF quarterly and annually meetings
- Act as a focal person among all stakeholders. Arrange and coordinate quarterly meetings with trustees
Education: Bachelors/Masters in Finance
Minimum Experience and Knowledge: Minimum 3-5 years
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.